Friday, February 10, 2012

Still Here

After transcribing all those entries about our Europe trip, I gave myself a bit of a blog hiatus, but I'm back!  Things around these parts are moving along quite nicely.  Save-the-Dates have gone out, and more and more details are falling into place.  We have one major thing to still figure out, but for the most part, things are coming together.  Quick, someone quiz me on things that need to get done when preparing for a wedding!  I want to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.

Sam is working in the insurance mines, as always, and I am teaching dance (and doing some other stuff).  Tonight, like almost every Friday night, is date night.  Not sure yet what we'll end up doing, but it's always nice to have some time in the week specifically set aside to spend in each other's company.  There's usually yummy food too, though I will not subject you all to further ramblings of every single thing we eat.  Speaking of date night though, we're always looking for new ideas, so Sacramento peeps, share your favorite haunts!

While you're in a sharing mood, also tell me what you're doing for Valentine's Day =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment