Friday, March 9, 2012

Twelve weeks to go!

Things have been moving along swimmingly around these parts.  I have spent much of this afternoon sending out messages that will (hopefully) start to bring together the final details of this wedding.  I can't believe it's only twelve weeks away!  I'm contemplating beginning the addressing process for invites, even though I don't have them yet.  It might make things easier (and ensure that I get them out on time) if I have some of the work done in advance.  We'll see how I feel after this post, I suppose.  I've been super spacey this week, so I'm not sure anything productive will take place right now.  (For example, I just opened a new tab because there was something I wanted to look up...except I have already forgotten what it was.)

I've added a new page to the top of this layout, which contains links to photo albums (well, one for now).  I'm not madly in love with the setup, so I'm definitely open to suggestions on changes.  I know I want to keep the albums on a separate page, as opposed to posting pictures within entries.  It just seems neater that way, and easier to access.

Anyhow, I'm off to go on my quest for envelopes.  Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment